In this article:
Publishing Consulting #
I’m here for you. In this process, you are the publisher. If this is new to you, or you are wanting to reach out into new areas, I can help guide you so that you’re going in with an informed understanding.
A trusted guide can help you navigate the world of independent publishing so you can take over your own publishing tasks from solid footing.
- Early decisions (e.g., business entity)
- Short term and long term goals
- Setting up with KDP, Apple iBooks, IngramSpark, Lightning Source, Smashwords
- Library of Congress: copyright registration; getting a PCCN
- Deeper distribution
- Pointers to other resources
- Some marketing tips (ads, organic)
There is no minimum as an add-on to other work, a two-hour minimum just for just the consulting. We can communicate by video conference/Facetime and/or by email. Whatever works best for you.
Note that I am not your publisher. This is not a vanity press operation. I’m here to help you take charge of your own destiny as an indie author or publisher.
Graphic Design #
I design logos, marketing swag (bookmarks, stickers), business cards, online ads—whatever you need.
If you think you might like a book trailer or other video, let’s talk!